The cost of hiring Longbourn Estate Barn is very competitive ...
not only do you have a unique experience but you can also choose your own caterers, wine merchant, florist, photographer ... or do it yourself!
This means that you have much more control over costs.
£4,500 (total price - no VAT charged*) to include:
(* all prices are as quoted 2018 & 2019 - we do not charge VAT
For 2020 and beyond prices please contact us.)
• hire of the barn - yours for a whole week!
- four days preparation use of the barn prior to the wedding
- all day on the day of the wedding until midnight
- two days after the wedding day to clear up
(please see below if you would like a wedding brunch / lunch event
the day after the wedding)
• 10 x trestle tables (if required)
• 20 x wooden benches (if required)
• 100 folding Midsommer chairs (if required)
• screen and projector (connect to your computer for photos)
• stage and spotlights
• magnificent organ
• wheelbarrows (for flowers/drinks)
• ample parking on the field
• toilets and shower
• use of barn kitchen
• wonderful photo locations including steps of main house
• lots of space outside for children to run around!
• delightful small white canvas marquee approx 8m x 4m
- £375 to include putting up and taking down (when booked as part of wedding)
CAMPING • NEXT DAY BRUNCH • MARQUEE
- traditional white canvas marquee -
NEXT DAY BRUNCH
- following day brunch or lunch -
• continue the celebrations the next day for a wedding brunch or lunch!
- use of barn and facilities as listed above
- use of space from early morning until 4.00pm
- beautiful onsite campsite -
• invite your guests to camp on the field infront of the barn
- free overnight parking (next to tents)
- tents are not provided
- includes barn washroom facilities - one shower, two male & two female toilets
- no music on campsite after midnight - campsite not available for all night raves!
AVAILABLE TO DECORATE
1960's LANDROVER • TRAILER